Schweizer: China’s Influence on U.S. Government a ‘Massive Problem’
March 14, 2021 11:17 pm
Tags: Asia, China, Clips, Fox News Channel, Peter Schweizer, Politics, Sunday Morning Futures
Categories: Asia Breitbart News China Clips Fox News Channel JoshWho News Peter Schweizer Politics Sunday Morning Futures
During this week’s broadcast of “Sunday Morning Futures” on Fox News Channel, Breitbart News senior contributor and author Peter Schweizer warned of China’s involvement in the United States’ politics after Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) was re-appointed to his position on the House Intelligence Committee.
Swalwell was recently reported to have a close relationship with Chinese spy Fang Fang.
Schweizer said China is attempting to influence the United States. He argued it is a “massive problem” because “there are a lot of people in Washington” in a position to reform the Asian superpower who are also “being cozy with Beijing.”
“If you’re going to have a competition with the United States, why not try to effectively decapitate part of the leadership by co-opting them? You can co-opt them in the old-fashioned Cold War ways of, you know, sexual honey traps, so to speak; you can also do it by giving sweetheart commercial deals by enriching their families, and China has more money to do that than the Soviet Union ever did,” Schweizer outlined “And so, this is a massive problem. We can challenge, and we can stay ahead of China. We can even work to potentially reform China, but it’s going to take leadership and tough decisions, and there are a lot of people in Washington who don’t want to make those tough decisions because they’re making a lot of money by being cozy with Beijing.”
According to Schweizer, both GOP and Democratic leadership are profiting off of the Chinese Communist Party.
“That’s extremely disturbing, and you can’t ignore it,” he declared.
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
- New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Begin Dispensing Ivermectin Without Doctor’s Prescription January 23, 2022
- China’s Censors Ban Hollywood Films As Beijing Builds Its Own “Movie Empire” January 23, 2022
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers January 22, 2022
- Non-Citizen Voting Push Is Part Of Agenda To Rid America Of Citizenship: Election Expert January 22, 2022
- ‘Smart’ Gun Mocked After Demonstration Fail January 22, 2022
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded ‘Legal Services’ to Illegal Aliens January 22, 2022
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China January 22, 2022
- Saudis Bomb Hospital & Youth Soccer Field In Yemen, Over 200 Killed January 22, 2022
- British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data January 22, 2022
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse? January 21, 2022
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election — Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq January 21, 2022
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a ‘Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State’ January 21, 2022
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call January 21, 2022
- Durham Vs Horowitz: Tension Over Truth & Consequences Grips FBI’s Trump-Russia Reckoning January 21, 2022
- Kyle Rittenhouse Demands Prosecutors Return Gun He Used In Kenosha Shootings January 21, 2022
- Markets Are “Sea Of Red” Amid “Total Meltdown In Anything Tech And Pandemic Winners” January 21, 2022
- US Special Forces Continue Mission Training Troops In Ukraine January 21, 2022
- Exclusive — Rep. Michael Waltz: ‘Swamp Is Lighting up’ to Protect Defense Department Contracts that ‘Pour Billions’ into China’s ‘Military Buildup’ January 20, 2022
- Dem Sen. Murphy Bashes Ukraine’s Zelensky over Biden Pushback: He ‘Seems More Interested in Twitter Fights’ Than Protecting His Country January 20, 2022
- EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Reschenthaler: Biden’s ‘Continued Weakness’ Destabilizes National Security January 20, 2022
- 1,673,983 hits