Sebastian Gorka: Where Are the Arsonists, Looters at D.C. MAGA March?
November 14, 2020 5:34 pm
Tags: 2020 Election, Donald Trump, MAGA, march, Politics, Pre-Viral, rally, Sebastian Gorka, Washington DC
Categories: 2020 Election Breitbart News Donald Trump JoshWho News MAGA march Politics Pre-Viral rally Sebastian Gorka Washington DC
America First host Sebastian Gorka on Saturday questioned why no rioting or looting occurred at the D.C. MAGA March in the nation’s capital.
“Can you guys tell me where are the arsonists? Where’s the looting? Where’s the people getting shot? Why isn’t DC boarded up?” he asked Breitbart News.
“Oh I know! Because we hate those people who hate America and we love it, and that’s a big difference, and that’s why we’re here,” Gorka stated.
Trump voters rallied in Washington, DC, over the weekend to show support for President Trump’s efforts to ensure election integrity.
“Some of the events associated with Saturday’s rallies have been advertised as the Million MAGA March, March for Trump, and Stop the Steal,” according to Breitbart News.
At the event, people waved and cheered as the president’s motorcade drove past Freedom Plaza:
— The Hill (@thehill) November 14, 2020
Gorka also tweeted footage of President Trump smiling at the rallygoers from inside his vehicle while supporters chanted “USA! USA! USA!”:
He said he’d come see us.
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) November 14, 2020
- Zero New CCP Virus Cases in Queensland but Viral Fragments Detected in Sewage January 26, 2021
- National Guard Presence in Capital Unusual and Unnecessary: Former Military Intelligence Officer January 26, 2021
- With Democrat Path to Nuclear Option on Filibuster Closed, Senate Leaders Proceed on Power-Sharing Agreement January 25, 2021
- Cruz Re-Introduces Amendment to Constitution Imposing Term Limits on Lawmakers January 25, 2021
- John Ratcliffe: Biden’s patience policy towards China ignores intelligence January 25, 2021
- McConnell to Break Stalemate Over Senate Control After Filibuster Assurances January 25, 2021
- Schumer: We Can ‘Expand’ District, Circuit Courts to Balance out GOP Judges January 25, 2021
- Rep. Jim Jordan leaving open possibility of Senate run in Ohio January 25, 2021
- Oregon Democratic Party Refusing To Condemn Antifa Terrorists After They Destroy Party HQ, Tries To Blame Republicans Instead January 25, 2021
- Storm Threatens Midwest With Heavy Snow, Travel Disruptions January 25, 2021