Snowzilla hitting Wyoming and Colorado
It’s really coming down in Wyoming, according to my daughter Sophia. She’s watching the snowfall from her college apartment. Good thing she stopped off at Wal-Mart earlier in the day to stock up on a few supplies. She wasn’t the only one.
With only a few days are left this winter, residents of Wyoming and Colorado are going to get historical snowfall, according to AccuWeather. The snow is expected to reach a depth of 6 feet.
Bad news for my daughter who is 5′ 2.” LOL.
I told her to make sure to stock up on food, toilet paper ( I don’t know why) and just enjoy the last of the snow of the winter.
According to AccuWeather, the storm has been brewing since last week and will “take aim at parts of Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska this weekend with a potentially historic snowfall that could bring travel to a standstill.”
I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the last of these beautiful winter weeks. Also, please don’t forget to bring your pets in doors many of them can’t handle the cold weather. Sophia made sure to take her dog out for a walk just before the snow gets bad.
AccuWeather forecasters say that Cheyenne, Wyoming, will be in the storm’s bull’s-eye and could potentially pick up the biggest snowstorm in the city’s recorded history. Denver may not set a new snowstorm record, but the Mile High City is still expected to be buried under hefty snowfall — and the hardest-hit areas could be left digging out from waist-deep snow with an AccuWeather Local StormMax™ of 60 inches predicted.
Winter storm warnings were plastered across southeastern parts of Wyoming and northern Colorado, and winter storm watches extended farther east across southwestern South Dakota and western Nebraska on Friday. An avalanche watch was also posted for the Front Range mountains in Colorado. The wintry blast could feel all the more shocking because it is following closely behind springlike weather in some places like Denver, where temperatures averaged nearly 20 degrees above normal earlier this week.
You can follow Sara A. Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC
- First Images Reveal “Large-Scale” Damage After Volcano Blast And Tsunami Hit Tonga January 18, 2022
- GMRS is the New CB Public 2-way Radio Best Alternative communication for when SHTF January 18, 2022
- Futures Tumble As Global Bond Yields Surge January 18, 2022
- Dr. Peter McCullough: Official COVID “Narrative Has Crumbled” January 17, 2022
- Luke Philip Robinson Removed from FBI Most Wanted #343 Jan 6th Fed January 17, 2022
- Civil Rights Icon Barbara Jordan’s Legacy, 26 Years Later: Protecting Americans from Mass Immigration January 17, 2022
- NBA Owner Who Said ‘Nobody Cares’ About Uyghurs Is Democrat Mega-donor January 17, 2022
- Report: Black Americans Fleeing Democrat-Controlled New York, California January 17, 2022
- WEF’s Schwab Gives China’s Xi Propaganda Platform Against “Hegemonic Bullying… Cold War Mentality” January 17, 2022
- Peloton Will Hit New Customers With Hundreds Of Dollars In Fees For Bikes, Citing Inflation Woes January 17, 2022
- What Drives The Price Of Gold? Part 2 January 17, 2022
- Report: Ted Lieu Vacationed in Bermuda During ‘Build Back Better’ Vote January 16, 2022
- State-Backed Doping Strategy Imposed On Chinese Athletes, Former Doctor’s New Book To Release Before Beijing Olympics January 16, 2022
- U.K. Police Arrest Two Teens in Connection to Texas Synagogue Hostage-Taking January 16, 2022
- Texas Synagogue Terrorist’s Brother Says He ‘Was Suffering from Mental Health Issues’ January 16, 2022
- American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning January 16, 2022
- Utah’s Largest Newspaper Calls For Unvaxxed To Endure Draconian Lockdowns Enforced By National Guard January 16, 2022
- Europe’s Spendthrifts Are Stuck In Irreversible Debt-Traps January 16, 2022
- For Leftists, Your Freedom Is Their Misery – Your Slavery Is Their Joy January 15, 2022
- Huge Crowd Attends Trump Rally in Arizona: ‘Nobody’s Ever Had a Movement Like This’ January 15, 2022
- 1,673,422 hits