State Department Silent Over Federally Funded University’s Plan To Host A U.S. Designated Terrorist
September 21, 2020 4:15 pm
Tags: Featured, leila khaled, Nation, National Security, State Department, terrorism, terrorist, Universities
Categories: Featured JoshWho News leila khaled Nation National Security Saraa Carter State Department terrorism terrorist Universities
Sep 21, 2020
Mum’s the word from the U.S. Department of State, which chose not to respond to the controversy surrounding a member of a U.S. designated terrorist organization speaking at San Francisco State University this Wednesday.
State Department confirmed that they had received this reporter’s request for comment on Thursday morning and promised to provide a response. However, after multiple attempts, they chose to not respond.
Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, however, said in a statement to SaraACarter.com that it’s unconscionable that SFSU is planning to host Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terrorist Leila Khaled.
“This is just the latest of countless indications that higher education has become hopelessly politicized and is in dire need of a severe course correction,” said Nunes. “These schools should be educating our next generation of leaders, but instead they’re spreading a harmful, extremist ideology that champions terrorists and hijackers.”
Meanwhile, it looks like Khaled will speak via video teleconference without any repercussions from the U.S. government that funds the university.
PFLP is a State Department-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization, which raises questions as to why the State Department has refused to comment on the university’s decision.
Khaled was integral in two separate hijackings. In 1969, she was part of a team of terrorists that diverted TWA Flight 840 from Rome to Tel Aviv to Damascus, Syria. She also attempted in 1970 to hijack El Al flight 219 from Amsterdam to New York City on “Black September,” which refers to a series of simultaneous hijacking attacks that occurred in a single day.
A number of Khaled’s victims and student groups have condemned SFSU and called on the University to stop the event. However, SFSU President Lynn Mahoney defends her appearance, citing free speech.
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- Poland Will Not Be “Blackmailed” Into Accepting European Union Laws, PM Morawiecki Says October 23, 2021
- 1,663,682 hits