Suspects Arrested for Allegedly Killing Man, Wounding Grandfather Trying to Buy Car
December 18, 2020 4:41 pm
Tags: Craigslist, Crime, Local, Murder, North Carolina, Pre-Viral, shooting
Categories: Breitbart News Craigslist Crime JoshWho News Local Murder North Carolina Pre-Viral shooting
Two suspects were arrested recently after allegedly killing a man and critically wounding his grandfather last month in North Carolina.
“On Nov. 29, a 73-year-old North Carolina man and his 23-year-old grandson drove to Columbus County to buy a 2011 Chevy Camaro they’d spotted on Craigslist,” People reported on Tuesday.
December 10, 20202nd ARREST IN SELLERS TOWN ROAD MURDER Whiteville, NC –Columbus County Sheriff’s Office Criminal…
Now, 23-year-old Tristan Lavonne Stavee is dead and his grandfather, George Cleveland Stump Sr., continues fighting for his life.
“They were just ambushed, and they stole the money and beat and shot both of them,” said Stavee’s mother, Leeann Stump.
The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office detailed the events in a Facebook post on December 10:
On November 29, 2020, shortly after 9:00 pm, Columbus County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 100 block of Sellers Town Road in Whiteville in reference to an unresponsive male on the ground. Upon arrival, deputies located a responsive male, George Cleveland Stump Sr. (73), inside of a vehicle, with a gunshot wound. Another male, Tristan Lavonne Stavee (23), was located on the ground outside of the vehicle. He also had a gunshot wound.
“Whiteville Rescue arrived on scene and transported Mr. Stump to a nearby hospital. He is in critical condition. Rescue was unable to locate signs of life for Mr. Stavee,” the office continued.
Authorities arrested 24-year-old Mark Anthony Nelson on December 2. He faces multiple charges including murder, attempted first-degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon, and possession of a firearm by a felon, according to WRAL.
Two days later, authorities arrested 29-year-old Tamika Shatavia Ford and charged her with murder, attempted first-degree murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, robbery with a dangerous weapon, and failure to appear on a misdemeanor.
Nelson is currently being held without bond and Ford received a $1,250,500 secure bond, the outlet said.
A GoFundMe page was set up to help Stavee’s fiancé with funeral costs.
“Tristan was murdered at a young age of 23 for no reason, because a Craigslist scam gone bad and now leaves behind two young daughters that will not have their daddy anymore. Tristan loved his family dearly and worked hard to provide for them,” the site read.
- How Much Of A Risk Is The Coming Debt Limit July 23, 2021
- Lost In Translation July 23, 2021
- Stop DDoS Attacks Fast in its Tracks for Free and Simple to install 2021 July 23, 2021
- Volkswagen CEO Says EV Margin Parity With ICE Vehicles Will Be Reached In “2 To 3 Years” July 23, 2021
- Two Men Shot, Wounded on Washington DC’s Busy 14th Street July 22, 2021
- Montana Attorney General Provides Legal Basis For Rejecting Critical Race Theory: Activists July 22, 2021
- Sen. Jim Risch on Biden’s Ecoterrorist Nominee: ‘This Attempted Murderer’ Should Be ‘Before a Jury’ July 22, 2021
- Report: Nancy Pelosi Mulls Adding Anti-Trump Adam Kinzinger to January 6 Committee July 22, 2021
- Peter Schiff: The Markets Are Afraid Of The Wrong Thing July 22, 2021
- Pennsylvania Decertifies County’s Voting System, Cites Violation Of Election Code July 22, 2021
- Right Hand Technology Group Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 – Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Global Managed Service Providers July 22, 2021
- Pegasus Spyware Targeted French President Macron – “Extremely Serious” Breach Under Investigation July 22, 2021
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Spreads Misinformation About COVID-19 Vaccines at CNN Town Hall July 21, 2021
- Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: Biden Admin Has ‘Literally Done Nothing’ to Pressure China, Wuhan Lab ‘Still Open’ July 21, 2021
- Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: Read the Bible, Not 1619 Project July 21, 2021
- Record Droughts Plague Argentina As Parana River Hits 77-Year Low July 21, 2021
- Q2’s Stock-Bond Correlation Regime Has Collapsed As VIX Curve Anticipates J-Hole Turbulence July 21, 2021
- Pentagon Reportedly Tracking “Extremist” Web Searches Including “The Truth About Black Lives Matter” July 21, 2021
- “Hellish” Noise Complaints Lodged About £30,000 Per Week Luxury London Flat…Owned By The Vatican July 21, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Political Zealots Attempt to Destroy Legacy of the Civil Rights Movement July 20, 2021
- 1,652,230 hits