Suspects Arrested for Allegedly Killing Man, Wounding Grandfather Trying to Buy Car
December 18, 2020 4:41 pm
Tags: Craigslist, Crime, Local, Murder, North Carolina, Pre-Viral, shooting
Categories: Breitbart News Craigslist Crime JoshWho News Local Murder North Carolina Pre-Viral shooting
Two suspects were arrested recently after allegedly killing a man and critically wounding his grandfather last month in North Carolina.
“On Nov. 29, a 73-year-old North Carolina man and his 23-year-old grandson drove to Columbus County to buy a 2011 Chevy Camaro they’d spotted on Craigslist,” People reported on Tuesday.
December 10, 20202nd ARREST IN SELLERS TOWN ROAD MURDER Whiteville, NC –Columbus County Sheriff’s Office Criminal…
Now, 23-year-old Tristan Lavonne Stavee is dead and his grandfather, George Cleveland Stump Sr., continues fighting for his life.
“They were just ambushed, and they stole the money and beat and shot both of them,” said Stavee’s mother, Leeann Stump.
The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office detailed the events in a Facebook post on December 10:
On November 29, 2020, shortly after 9:00 pm, Columbus County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 100 block of Sellers Town Road in Whiteville in reference to an unresponsive male on the ground. Upon arrival, deputies located a responsive male, George Cleveland Stump Sr. (73), inside of a vehicle, with a gunshot wound. Another male, Tristan Lavonne Stavee (23), was located on the ground outside of the vehicle. He also had a gunshot wound.
“Whiteville Rescue arrived on scene and transported Mr. Stump to a nearby hospital. He is in critical condition. Rescue was unable to locate signs of life for Mr. Stavee,” the office continued.
Authorities arrested 24-year-old Mark Anthony Nelson on December 2. He faces multiple charges including murder, attempted first-degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon, and possession of a firearm by a felon, according to WRAL.
Two days later, authorities arrested 29-year-old Tamika Shatavia Ford and charged her with murder, attempted first-degree murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, robbery with a dangerous weapon, and failure to appear on a misdemeanor.
Nelson is currently being held without bond and Ford received a $1,250,500 secure bond, the outlet said.
A GoFundMe page was set up to help Stavee’s fiancé with funeral costs.
“Tristan was murdered at a young age of 23 for no reason, because a Craigslist scam gone bad and now leaves behind two young daughters that will not have their daddy anymore. Tristan loved his family dearly and worked hard to provide for them,” the site read.
- Report: ‘Fragile’ Democrats Face Dire 2022 Prospects October 18, 2021
- One Bank Reveals The Dismal Truth About The $150 Trillion Crusade Against Climate Change October 18, 2021
- State Department Inspector General Will Investigate President Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Pullout October 18, 2021
- Fraternal Uprising: College Students Reject ‘Surveillance State’ Coronavirus Restrictions October 18, 2021
- Colin Powell Died from COVID Booster Shot Complications at age 84— He Was Fully Vaccinated October 18, 2021
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- 1,662,987 hits