Teens Accused of Killing DC Uber Eats Driver Get Plea Deal
The two teen girls who were charged with murder after allegedly attempting to hijack the car of a Pakistani immigrant working for a food delivery app have reached a plea deal with prosecutors, reports the Daily Mail.
The Mail reports that the plea deal ensures they “will not be held past the age of 21 nor be placed in a prison facility.”
Disturbing video of the incident shows Mohammad Anwar, 66, being killed after the girls allegedly sped off with his car as he attempted to hold on to his vehicle while it drove off. The car then crashed and flipped on its side, killing Anwar.
“The suspects are a 13-year-old from Southeast DC and a 15-year-old from Fort Washington, Maryland,” police said. The juveniles’ names were not released.
A GoFundMe page set up to help the family described Mr. Anwar as a “hard-working Pakistani immigrant who came to the United States to create a better life for him and his family.”
He is survived by a wife and two children in the United States, and an adult son and four grandchildren in Pakistan.
Support has poured in, and at the time of writing, Mr. Anwar’s family has received over $180,000 from more than four thousand donors.
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,671 hits