Transgender Woman Who Demanded Access To Girl’s Bathrooms Charged With Molesting Girls and Producing Child Pornography
A transgender woman who campaigned for access to girl’s locker rooms and bathrooms has been arrested for sexually abusing two girls under the age of four and distributing child pornography.
Just seven months ago, Jakob Nieves, who also goes by the name Dakota, urged locals to vote “yes” on a veto referendum enabling transgender women to access girls bathrooms, locker rooms and similar facilities.
19-year-old Nieves, from Lawrence, Massachusetts, “did knowingly employ, use, persuade, induce, entice and coerce” a four-year-old girl “to engage in any sexually explicit conduct” with him “for the purpose of producing any visual depiction of such conduct,” according to court records.
Nieves began exchanging messages with another person in a Kik group created for those interested in trading child pornography. Kik is a mobile messaging app.
As the chat progressed, Nieves allegedly shared images of a small child performing indecent sex acts on his male genitalia.
Unknown to Nieves, the person with whom he was sharing the images was an undercover federal agent.
Nieve’s transfer of photos showing him engaged in illegal sex acts with a minor sparked a federal investigation, according to the criminal complaint.
On August 14, federal agents obtained a warrant to search the home of Mr Nieves, which is located on the 200 block of Lawrence Street.
The search produced a phone, which agents say contains photos and videos of Nieves sexually violating a minor girl in the bedroom of his home.
Christina DiLorio-Sterling, spokeswoman for U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling, says Mr Nieves admitted to agents during the search that he had made and distributed the obscene material.
If convicted on both counts, Mr Nieves faces anywhere from 20 and 50 years behind bars, up to a lifetime of supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.
Jakob Nieves is currently being held in federal custody.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Right Hand Man of George Soros Accused of Running Human Trafficking Ring, Raping Children & Women August 3, 2021
- Beijing Denounces Video Games As “Spiritual Opium”, Tencent Tumbles After Imposing Limits August 3, 2021
- 3rd DC Police Officer Who Saw What Really Happened on Jan. 6 Found Dead August 3, 2021
- Escobar: The Taliban Go To Tianjin August 2, 2021
- Ed Markey and Squad Sing ‘Communist’ Song ‘This Land Is Your Land’ August 2, 2021
- Pandemic Performance: AOC Masks up for Photo with Supporters August 2, 2021
- The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons August 2, 2021
- Evictions Start With Nancy Pelosi & The House On A 7-Week Break August 2, 2021
- A Grossly Defective Product. How Strong Is The Economy Really? August 2, 2021
- Millions Locked Down As China Battles Worst COVID Outbreak Since Wuhan August 2, 2021
- The Road To Totalitarianism August 1, 2021
- Bipartisan ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Allows Feds to Bypass ‘Buy American’ Rules, Outsource U.S. Manufacturing August 1, 2021
- Senators Finally Introduce ‘Infrastructure’ Bill After Unauthorized Leak to Breitbart News August 1, 2021
- Exclusive: Bipartisan So-Called ‘Infrastructure’ Bill 2,700 Pages Long August 1, 2021
- Key Cryptocurrency Developments And Updates From JPMorgan August 1, 2021
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- 1,653,535 hits