Trump Condemns Radical Left’s ‘Open War’ on Law Enforcement After Deputies Shot in L.A.
September 14, 2020 12:07 am
Tags: 2020 Election, death penalty, Donald Trump, law and order, Los Angeles, Nevada, Politics, Trump Rally
Categories: 2020 Election Breitbart News death penalty Donald Trump JoshWho News law and order Los Angeles Nevada Politics Trump Rally
President Donald Trump on Sunday rallied support for the two Los Angeles deputies that were shot on Saturday night.
“As we begin tonight, our thoughts are with the two sheriff’s deputies in Los Angeles who are fighting for their lives when a vicious criminal walked up to their vehicle and shot them at point-blank range,” Trump said, referring to the horrific crime.
The president spoke at a campaign rally in Henderson, Nevada, on Sunday night.
“We send our love and our support to their families, and we pray to God for their recovery,” he said.
Trump blamed Joe Biden for fueling the left’s campaign against police officers, recalling that the former vice president failed to condemn violence against police officers, including a Las Vegas officer who was shot in the head in June and left paralyzed.
“For the entire summer Joe Biden was silent as left-wing mobs assaulted police officers,” he said. “When Biden’s far-left supporters set fire to police cars and precinct stations, courthouses, Joe Biden called them, ‘peaceful protesters.’”
Trump also ridiculed Biden for remaining silent about the violence during the Democratic National Convention but then suddenly condemning it when his polls started to drop.
“In the Republican Party, we know that police officers are not villains but heroes that risk their lives to keep us safe,” he said.
Trump described the criminal who shot the deputies as an “animal” and again promoted the idea of leveling the death penalty against people who kill police officers.
“Biden wants to appease domestic terrorists, and my plan is to arrest domestic terrorists,” he said. “And we also believe that if you murder a police officer, you should receive the death penalty.”
The president reminded his supporters that Biden wanted to eliminate the death penalty.
“Joe Biden opposes the death penalty even for these cop killers, predators that murder children. He opposes the death penalty for the Boston bomber,” he said.
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- 1,659,903 hits