Trump hints when he’ll decide on 2024
March 17, 2021 8:27 am
Tags: 2024, Donald Trump, Elections, Featured, Fox News, Maria Bartiromo, Politics, presidential election, Senate, Trump
Categories: 2024 Donald Trump Elections Featured Fox News JoshWho News Maria Bartiromo Politics presidential election Saraa Carter Senate Trump
Former President Donald Trump hinted at a possible 2024 presidential run, during an interview with Fox News on Tuesday.
Trump said his decision will come after the midterm elections.
“Based on every poll, they want me to run again but we’re gonna take a look and we’ll see. First step’s first, we have to take back the House,” Trump said in a phone interview with host Maria Bartiromo.
“I think we have a very good chance at taking back the House,” Trump continued. “I think we have a chance to do better in the Senate. We need leadership in the Senate, which frankly we don’t have.”
“And frankly, we’ll make our decision after that.”
Trump went on to condemn the crisis at the southern border, criticizing Biden for stripping the U.S. of energy independence and emphasized that the Trump administration is responsible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
“When you add it all up, I think we’ll do very well in two years and I think we’ll do very well in four years.”
Follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy
- Cascade Of Consequences July 26, 2021
- Tesla Q2 Earnings: China Remains Key, Questions Loom About Bitcoin, Batteries, Bailouts And The FSD Bait And Switch July 26, 2021
- World’s Food Supplies In Jeopardy Amid Climate Disasters July 26, 2021
- Gov. Abbott: Biden Admin’s Plan Is Catch and Release — Texas Plan Is Catch and Jail July 25, 2021
- Rubio Rips Biden Hypocrisy on Border, Cuba; Asks Where Forceful Don’t Come Message Was in Early Days of Presidency July 25, 2021
- Typhoon In-Fa Hits China’s East Coast, Forcing Container Ports To Close July 25, 2021
- Ninth Circuit: Gavin Newsom’s California Violated Private School Parents’ Rights with Shutdown July 25, 2021
- Previewing The Next Crisis: Spending Tumbles Among Households Cut Off From Unemployment Benefits July 25, 2021
- Maine Becomes First State To Charge Firms That Don’t Use Eco-Friendly Packaging Materials July 25, 2021
- Little Girl Seen in viral Video Getting Nipple Pinched by Joe Biden CONFIRMS Joe Did Pinch her nipple in front of the whole world July 25, 2021
- America Is Only One Step Away From A South African-Style Social Implosion July 24, 2021
- China Unveils World’s Fastest Maglev Bullet Train July 24, 2021
- Pinkerton: NYT Compares Biden’s Promised ‘Green Jobs’ to ‘Grueling’ Low-Wage Amazon and Uber Gigs July 24, 2021
- NFL to Fine Unvaccinated Players for Covid Protocol Violations July 24, 2021
- Colorado Monitoring Literal Plague Activity In At Least 6 Counties After Child Dies July 24, 2021
- Poll: Majority of Unvaccinated Indicate They Will Not Get the Jab July 24, 2021
- Live Trump Rally Today! Phoenix Arizona Watch Here July 24, 2021
- JPM Top Exec Mary Erdoes: “There’s A Reason” Junior Bankers Must Work 72 Hour Weeks July 24, 2021
- New Evidence shows COVID-19 was Deliberately Released by the Chinese Military July 24, 2021
- Bovard: The Coming “January 6” Train Wreck July 23, 2021
- 1,652,677 hits