Trump Holds Tele-Rally For North Carolina, Says Biden Is A ‘Puppet’ Of ‘Radical Left-Wing’
President Donald Trump held a tele-rally Friday night with supporters in North Carolina as the state begins mailing out ballots for the November election.
Trump urged voters to “make sure [their] vote counts” by signing and mailing their ballots “as early as possible.” He suggested voters go to their local polling place on Nov. 3 to see whether or not their mail in ballot had been counted. He said doing this will be a test to determine whether the state’s mail in ballot system is working properly. (RELATED: Mail Voting Begins As North Carolina Sends Out Absentee Ballots)
“I’ve been very suspicious of this whole situation, I don’t like it, and a lot of people don’t like it,” he said.
His comments come days after he encouraged voters in North Carolina voters to vote twice to ensure their ballots were counted, according to NBC.
“So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote. If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote,” Trump said Wednesday.
He doubled down on his position Thursday, tweeting a similar message.
Based on the massive number of Unsolicited & Solicited Ballots that will be sent to potential Voters for the upcoming 2020 Election, & in order for you to MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS & IS COUNTED, SIGN & MAIL IN your Ballot as EARLY as possible. On Election Day, or Early Voting,..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2020
It appears his comments were an effort to encourage people to make sure their votes were counted, not to elicit double voting, which is illegal.
The President took a swipe at his opponent, Democratic nominee Joe Biden, saying Biden “wants to surrender…your nation to the radical left wing mob.”
Trump said Biden is a “puppet” of “Socialist, Marxist, cop-hating extremists,” promising North Carolinians he would “bring rioters, looters and extremists to justice” unlike his opponent.
“Biden spent months calling violent mobs peaceful protests,” the President said.
However, Biden has also called out violence, condemning Saturday’s riot in Portland in which one man was fatally shot, according to Reuters.
Trump went on to say Democrats are the “American nightmare,” claiming Biden is “weak” and will bow down to the mob. He claimed Biden is beholden to ANTIFA, saying “this election is about safety,” telling voters “I’ll always defend law abiding citizens, Biden won’t…he doesn’t even know what defend means.”
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening July 31, 2021
- Goldman Flow Desk Weekly Recap July 31, 2021
- Germany Blames Iran For Stalling Nuclear Talks: “Moving Further & Further Away” July 31, 2021
- Schlichter: Imagine If They Hadn’t Lied To Us For The Last 18 Months July 30, 2021
- Western Governors Call For Federal Aid To Fight Wildfires During Meeting With Biden July 30, 2021
- Biden Presses Schools to Hold ‘Pop-Up Clinics’ to Vaccinate Children 12 and Up July 30, 2021
- Joe Biden: Expect More Coronavirus Restrictions ‘In All Probability’ July 30, 2021
- CDC Director: ‘We’re Looking Into’ Federal Vaccine Mandate July 30, 2021
- Olympic Gold… Is Silver July 30, 2021
- Blue Glacier Publishes ‘Red Team’ Report on Cybercrime and Anti-Vaccination Militancy July 30, 2021
- Arkansas Judge Orders Unemployment Stimmies To Continue Despite 40,000 Vacant Jobs July 30, 2021
- 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks Entered Our Oceans In 2020 July 30, 2021
- How US And Russian Nuclear Arsenals Evolved July 29, 2021
- CNN’s Lemon: Time to Blame ‘Selfish’ Unvaccinated — Can’t Be Allowed in Offices, Gyms, Airplanes July 29, 2021
- GOP Rep. Nunes: ‘Pelosi Has Managed to Completely Burn Down This Institution’ July 29, 2021
- 1,653,346 hits