Trump Supporter: ‘We Got to Keep Fighting’
Tennessee Pastor Greg Locke spoke at a Dallas, Texas rally as part of the Stop the Steal movement to encourage people to exercise their first amendment rights.
“As I’m going to tell these folks in the crowd at the moment, if we lose the First Amendment, the rest of them like a domino are gone,” he said on Dec. 19. Such rallies have been ongoing in all 50 states across the nation since the general election, calling for election transparency and supporting President Donald Trump.
“I think for the people, the number one concern is they don’t want to accept the fraudulence of the election,” he said.
Locke thought Trump was doing the right thing.
“I think he’s doing what he should be doing. He’s just holding the line. He’s not gonna give in, not gonna give up. I think he’s still giving us a lot of hope that he’s not going to concede. He has no reason to, you don’t concede when you won,” he said. “And we’re gonna fight to the bitter end. And I’m convinced we have won this thing hands down.”
Because of that, he says he wants regular Americans to not lose hope.
“I want them to realize that we have a president that has given us a voice. He’s given his family, his future, his finances to fight for us, and we can’t roll over on him. We got to keep fighting. So have hope, it’s gonna happen, absolutely,” he said.
With reporting by Jason Perry.
- New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Begin Dispensing Ivermectin Without Doctor’s Prescription January 23, 2022
- China’s Censors Ban Hollywood Films As Beijing Builds Its Own “Movie Empire” January 23, 2022
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers January 22, 2022
- Non-Citizen Voting Push Is Part Of Agenda To Rid America Of Citizenship: Election Expert January 22, 2022
- ‘Smart’ Gun Mocked After Demonstration Fail January 22, 2022
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded ‘Legal Services’ to Illegal Aliens January 22, 2022
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China January 22, 2022
- Saudis Bomb Hospital & Youth Soccer Field In Yemen, Over 200 Killed January 22, 2022
- British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data January 22, 2022
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse? January 21, 2022
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election — Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq January 21, 2022
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a ‘Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State’ January 21, 2022
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call January 21, 2022
- Durham Vs Horowitz: Tension Over Truth & Consequences Grips FBI’s Trump-Russia Reckoning January 21, 2022
- Kyle Rittenhouse Demands Prosecutors Return Gun He Used In Kenosha Shootings January 21, 2022
- Markets Are “Sea Of Red” Amid “Total Meltdown In Anything Tech And Pandemic Winners” January 21, 2022
- US Special Forces Continue Mission Training Troops In Ukraine January 21, 2022
- Exclusive — Rep. Michael Waltz: ‘Swamp Is Lighting up’ to Protect Defense Department Contracts that ‘Pour Billions’ into China’s ‘Military Buildup’ January 20, 2022
- Dem Sen. Murphy Bashes Ukraine’s Zelensky over Biden Pushback: He ‘Seems More Interested in Twitter Fights’ Than Protecting His Country January 20, 2022
- EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Reschenthaler: Biden’s ‘Continued Weakness’ Destabilizes National Security January 20, 2022
- 1,673,986 hits