Trump to return to social media on ‘his own platform’ in 2-3 months
March 21, 2021 4:35 pm
Tags: censorship, Featured, Nation, Politics, Social Media, Trump, Trump Organization
Categories: censorship Featured JoshWho News Nation Politics Saraa Carter Social Media Trump Trump Organization
Former President Donald Trump is returning to social media. Only this time, it will be on his terms. Adviser Jason Miller revealed the plans on Fox News, saying his boss will be back on social media in a matter of months. Trump will reemerge on his own platform, Miller added.
Miller said the move will “redefine the game.”
“I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform,” Miller said.
“And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does,” he added.
The former president and Twitter icon was booted from the platform following the Jan. 6 riots. He also lost access to Facebook (Instagram), Snapchat, and many other lesser platforms.
Miller told Fox News that Trump held several “high-powered meetings” with different companies that approached him to create a new social media site.
“This new platform is going to be big,” Miller said, predicting the site may draw “tens of millions” of users.
Miller also told Fox News Trump will continue to issue endorsements of candidates across the country, including one to be announced Monday.
“Pay attention to Georgia tomorrow, on Monday. There’s a big endorsement that’s coming that’s going to really shake things up in the political landscape in Georgia. It’s big, it’s coming tomorrow, and just be sure to tune in,” Miller said.
Read the full article here.
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening July 31, 2021
- Goldman Flow Desk Weekly Recap July 31, 2021
- Germany Blames Iran For Stalling Nuclear Talks: “Moving Further & Further Away” July 31, 2021
- Schlichter: Imagine If They Hadn’t Lied To Us For The Last 18 Months July 30, 2021
- Western Governors Call For Federal Aid To Fight Wildfires During Meeting With Biden July 30, 2021
- Biden Presses Schools to Hold ‘Pop-Up Clinics’ to Vaccinate Children 12 and Up July 30, 2021
- Joe Biden: Expect More Coronavirus Restrictions ‘In All Probability’ July 30, 2021
- CDC Director: ‘We’re Looking Into’ Federal Vaccine Mandate July 30, 2021
- Olympic Gold… Is Silver July 30, 2021
- Blue Glacier Publishes ‘Red Team’ Report on Cybercrime and Anti-Vaccination Militancy July 30, 2021
- Arkansas Judge Orders Unemployment Stimmies To Continue Despite 40,000 Vacant Jobs July 30, 2021
- 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks Entered Our Oceans In 2020 July 30, 2021
- How US And Russian Nuclear Arsenals Evolved July 29, 2021
- CNN’s Lemon: Time to Blame ‘Selfish’ Unvaccinated — Can’t Be Allowed in Offices, Gyms, Airplanes July 29, 2021
- GOP Rep. Nunes: ‘Pelosi Has Managed to Completely Burn Down This Institution’ July 29, 2021
- 1,653,348 hits