Trump to return to social media on ‘his own platform’ in 2-3 months
March 21, 2021 4:35 pm
Tags: censorship, Featured, Nation, Politics, Social Media, Trump, Trump Organization
Categories: censorship Featured JoshWho News Nation Politics Saraa Carter Social Media Trump Trump Organization
Former President Donald Trump is returning to social media. Only this time, it will be on his terms. Adviser Jason Miller revealed the plans on Fox News, saying his boss will be back on social media in a matter of months. Trump will reemerge on his own platform, Miller added.
Miller said the move will “redefine the game.”
“I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform,” Miller said.
“And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does,” he added.
The former president and Twitter icon was booted from the platform following the Jan. 6 riots. He also lost access to Facebook (Instagram), Snapchat, and many other lesser platforms.
Miller told Fox News that Trump held several “high-powered meetings” with different companies that approached him to create a new social media site.
“This new platform is going to be big,” Miller said, predicting the site may draw “tens of millions” of users.
Miller also told Fox News Trump will continue to issue endorsements of candidates across the country, including one to be announced Monday.
“Pay attention to Georgia tomorrow, on Monday. There’s a big endorsement that’s coming that’s going to really shake things up in the political landscape in Georgia. It’s big, it’s coming tomorrow, and just be sure to tune in,” Miller said.
Read the full article here.
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- 1,662,829 hits