Tucker Carlson: Arkansas Governor Didn’t Tell the Truth
Tucker Carlson spoke to Arkansas Republican/RINO governor Asa Hutchinson earlier this week, taking him to task for his veto of a bill protecting minors from gender reassignment surgery (which the state legislature later overturned and passed).
Anyone who missed it can watch the interview in full below:
It has been increasingly evident that corporate America is taking sides in the culture wars – and it’s almost exclusively to support the left. With that in mind, Carlson questioned if that played a role in Gov. Hutchinson’s decision to veto.
When Carlson questioned Hutchinson about if he was in contact with corporate interests about the bill, he denied it, saying “I answered that question and I said, no, I have not. Do you have another question” when pressed.
Carlson and his team did some digging after that interview.
“We had to take his word for it. He was very emphatic. It looks like, how do we put this, lying,” Carlson said last night. “The day we spoke to him, in fact, the Walton family endorsed his decision to veto the bill that had passed the legislature — Not just any family, the richest family in the world and of course, the most powerful family in the state of Arkansas. They wanted Asa Hutchinson to know that he had done exactly what they wanted him to do.”
“If Walmart is going to sell a lifetime supply of drugs to trans-youth, it would be nice if you could veto legislation and any bills like it,” he commented. Carlson then said he spoke with a source who said that when Hutchinson leaves office “he would very much like a board seat” at Walmart.
Tucker then played a clip from Hutchinson last month where he said “We’re the home of some major global corporations here in Arkansas, they’re certainly worried about the image of our state, but we are trying to send the signal that you can protect conscience, you can protect the girls in sports without being discriminatory.” Clearly, what corporate America thinks about his state is on his radar.
Matt Palumbo is the author of Dumb and Dumber: How Cuomo and de Blasio Ruined New York, Debunk This: Shattering Liberal Lies, and Spygate
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- 1,659,724 hits