Two Illegal Aliens Accused of Beating 28-Year-Old to Death at Restaurant
October 12, 2021 4:52 pm
Tags: Beating, Crime, illegal aliens, illegal immigration, immigration, mass immigration, Murder, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Politics
Categories: Beating Breitbart News Crime illegal aliens illegal immigration immigration JoshWho News mass immigration Murder Pennsylvania Philadelphia Politics
Two illegal aliens are among four men accused of murdering a 28-year-old resident of Queens, New York outside of a cheesesteak restaurant in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Omar Arce, a 32-year-old illegal alien, and Jose Alberto Flores-Huerta, a 33-year-old illegal alien, Breitbart News has learned, were arrested and charged with murdering 28-year-old Isidro Cortes on September 16 outside of South Philadelphia’s Pat’s King of Steaks restaurant.
The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency confirmed with Breitbart News that they have issued detainers for Arce and Flores-Huerta, indicating their illegal alien status. An ICE detainer is a formal request by the agency to local law enforcement, asking that a suspect be turned over to their custody for arrest and deportation if they are released at any time.
According to the Philadelphia Police Department, Arce and Flores-Huerta, along with two other men whom police are searching for, 34-year-old Osvaldo “Willie” Pedraza and 32-year-old Victor Pedraza, beat Cortez to death outside of the restaurant following an argument.
Surveillance footage captured the incident, where Cortez can be seen being hit with a metal trash can. Two other men, Cortez’s 64-year-old father and his 28-year-old friend were also punched and kicked in the head by Arce, Flores-Huerta, and the Pedraza brothers, according to police.
The Philadelphia Police Department is are offering a $20,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest of the Pedraza brothers. Meanwhile, Arce and Flores-Huerta have been charged with murder, attempted murder, aggravated assault, and other crimes.
Cortez’s family has set up a GoFundMe account to fund funeral costs.
“Isidro was full of life, happiness, and laughter,” Cortez’s cousin wrote. “Those that knew him, knew his passion for soccer, especially for his beloved Mexican fútbol Club America.”
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- Bill Clinton Hospitalized For Infection That Spread To Bloodstream October 15, 2021
- Cryptos Surge On News SEC “Set To Allow” Bitcoin Futures ETF October 15, 2021
- Treasury Official Warns Using Stablecoins For Payments “Raises A Whole Set Of Issues” October 14, 2021
- Biden’s Court-packing Commission Blames Republicans for Polarization over Judiciary October 14, 2021
- Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Wary of Government Overreach Under Biden October 14, 2021
- Justice Breyer Calls SCOTUS ‘Fallible’ as Leftists Seek to Pack the Court October 14, 2021
- Putin: $100 Oil Is “Quite Possible” October 14, 2021
- The Great New Normal Purge October 13, 2021
- Trump: ‘Republicans Will Not Be Voting’ in Future Elections Unless 2020 Fraud Resolved October 13, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Sorry Republican Swamp Creatures, the Trump Train Rolls On October 13, 2021
- Joe Biden Blames Private Companies for Port Delays October 13, 2021
- Stellar Demand For 30Y Auction As Curve Comes Crashing Down October 13, 2021
- FDA Says No Need For Boosters As Moderna, J&J Plead Case October 13, 2021
- Which War Is Beijing Preparing For? October 12, 2021
- 1,662,637 hits