Vince Carter Retires From The NBA After 22 Seasons
June 25, 2020 11:32 am
Tags: Atlanta Hawks, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, National Basketball Association, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Video, Vince Carter
Categories: Atlanta Hawks DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial National Basketball Association Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post The Daily Caller Video Vince Carter
NBA legend Vince Carter officially retired from pro basketball Thursday.
The Atlanta Hawks announced Carter’s decision with a tweet of his career highlights over the past 22 seasons. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
Carter, who entered the league in 1998 with the Raptors will go down as one of the most athletic and exciting players to ever pick up a basketball.
22 seasons in the making. Happy retirement, @mrvincecarter15!
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) June 25, 2020
Most players don’t make it more than a few years. It’s tough as hell to hang onto your career as an NBA basketball player.
The world is loaded with talent. Yet, Carter stuck around for 22 seasons.
He also didn’t just stick around. He became one of the most dominant players of his era, and routinely pulled off athletic feats that made no sense.
The man could jump on a level that was truly mind-boggling.
Now, Carter will get to enjoy a life of rest and relaxation. There’s no question at all. Carter also earned more than $172 million during his playing career.
Not too bad at all!
- Jan. 6th 2020 was 100% Staged. Meet FBI Informant Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol October 26, 2021
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- 1,663,693 hits