Vote Irregularities in Pennsylvania, and Georgia : Data Expert
December 1, 2020 8:40 am
Tags: 2020 Election, Battleground States, Election Integrity, Georgia, irregularities, Justin Hart, Pennsylavania, Pennsylvania, Politics, Topics, US, US News, Videos, vote, Wisconsin
Categories: 2020 Election Battleground States election integrity Epoch Times Georgia irregularities JoshWho News Justin Hart Pennsylavania Pennsylvania Politics Topics US US News Videos vote Wisconsin
Data expert Justin Hart, who worked for Mitt Romney in 2012, says vote tabulation data in key states have anomalies—with significant swings toward Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The findings would overturn 3 states, he says.
He based his analysis on real-time election-day entries from the New York Times.
In a tweet, Hart shows 25 data dumps in Pennsylvania where Trump lost votes from the feeds.
He points out that Trump lost 97,676 votes while Biden gained over 160,000 votes.
Hart also discusses anomalies in Georgia. He wrote on Twitter, “At 1:34 a.m. Biden gets a dump with earning 82.4 [percent] of those votes cutting Trump’s lead in half. Then, like Michigan and Wisconsin—the tallies stop coming in.” Hart goes on to say that “Things resume and over the next days Trump has thousands of votes ‘removed’ taken away.”
In Wisconsin, Hart said 64,000 people who voted for Biden didn’t vote down-ballot.
Hart said he has no idea if fraud was involved—but says he’s most concerned with the lack of transparency in the entire voting process.
In a recent interview with Just The News, Hart said the real evidence is in the pure volume. He points to big batches that were 96 percent for Biden, saying it’s unclear where they came from.
Hart’s analysis is based on the percentage change rather than raw vote numbers.
Secretaries of state in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia have denied allegations of voter fraud or irregularities that would change the outcome of the election.
From NTD News
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- 1,659,903 hits