Vote Irregularities in Pennsylvania, and Georgia : Data Expert
December 1, 2020 8:40 am
Tags: 2020 Election, Battleground States, Election Integrity, Georgia, irregularities, Justin Hart, Pennsylavania, Pennsylvania, Politics, Topics, US, US News, Videos, vote, Wisconsin
Categories: 2020 Election Battleground States election integrity Epoch Times Georgia irregularities JoshWho News Justin Hart Pennsylavania Pennsylvania Politics Topics US US News Videos vote Wisconsin
Data expert Justin Hart, who worked for Mitt Romney in 2012, says vote tabulation data in key states have anomalies—with significant swings toward Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The findings would overturn 3 states, he says.
He based his analysis on real-time election-day entries from the New York Times.
In a tweet, Hart shows 25 data dumps in Pennsylvania where Trump lost votes from the feeds.
He points out that Trump lost 97,676 votes while Biden gained over 160,000 votes.
Hart also discusses anomalies in Georgia. He wrote on Twitter, “At 1:34 a.m. Biden gets a dump with earning 82.4 [percent] of those votes cutting Trump’s lead in half. Then, like Michigan and Wisconsin—the tallies stop coming in.” Hart goes on to say that “Things resume and over the next days Trump has thousands of votes ‘removed’ taken away.”
In Wisconsin, Hart said 64,000 people who voted for Biden didn’t vote down-ballot.
Hart said he has no idea if fraud was involved—but says he’s most concerned with the lack of transparency in the entire voting process.
In a recent interview with Just The News, Hart said the real evidence is in the pure volume. He points to big batches that were 96 percent for Biden, saying it’s unclear where they came from.
Hart’s analysis is based on the percentage change rather than raw vote numbers.
Secretaries of state in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia have denied allegations of voter fraud or irregularities that would change the outcome of the election.
From NTD News
- Report: ‘Fragile’ Democrats Face Dire 2022 Prospects October 18, 2021
- One Bank Reveals The Dismal Truth About The $150 Trillion Crusade Against Climate Change October 18, 2021
- State Department Inspector General Will Investigate President Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Pullout October 18, 2021
- Fraternal Uprising: College Students Reject ‘Surveillance State’ Coronavirus Restrictions October 18, 2021
- Colin Powell Died from COVID Booster Shot Complications at age 84— He Was Fully Vaccinated October 18, 2021
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- 1,663,000 hits