Watch – Ahmaud Arbery’s Father Declares ‘All Lives Matter’ After Guilty Verdict in Son’s Murder
November 24, 2021 6:37 pm
Tags: Ahmaud Arbery, all lives matter, Black Lives Matter, Crime, Gregory McMichael, law and order, Marcus Arbery, Politics, Travis McMichael
Categories: Ahmaud Arbery all lives matter Black Lives Matter Breitbart News Crime Gregory McMichael JoshWho News law and order Marcus Arbery Politics Travis McMichael
The father of Ahmaud Arbery declared “all lives matter” shortly after a jury found Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William Bryan “guilty” of the murder of his son.
Speaking on the steps of the courthouse on Wednesday afternoon, Marcus Arbery said that his son’s murder should not happen to anyone, be they black or white.
“For real, all lives matter,” Arbery said as the crowd, including Rev. Al Sharpton, nodded in agreement. “Not just black children, we don’t want to see nobody go through this.” He went on to say:
I don’t want to see no daddy to watch his kid get shot down like that. It’s all our problem. So let’s keep fighting. Let’s keep doing it and making this a better place for all human beings. All human beings. Love everybody! All human beings need to be treated equally. Today is a good day.
Father of Ahmaud Arbery just now: “ALL lives matter. I don’t want no daddy to watch his kid get shot down like that. It’s ALL our problem. So let’s keep fighting to make this a better place for all human beings. Love everybody! All human beings need to be treated equally.” ❤️👏🏼👑 pic.twitter.com/PlGwBeMlhU
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) November 24, 2021
As Joel Pollack noted earlier, the family of Ahmaud Arbery has steered clear of divisive politics throughout the aftermath of his murder, having previously met with former President Trump and even granting interviews with Breitbart News.
“Though the trial became racially and politically charged, it was not so initially; the Arbery family’s attorney, Lee Merritt, spoke frequently with Breitbart News and acknowledged that then-President Donald Trump had been helpful in the case,” noted Pollack.
In June of last year, Arbery’s mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, publicly appreciated the compassion and concern former President Trump showed her family and to other families in similar circumstances.
“I was very, very emotional throughout the whole conference,” she told Fox News after Trump signed his executive order on police reform. “[Trump] was very compassionate. He showed major concern for all families. Not just one family, but for all families.”
“I can say that President Trump was very receiving. He listened and he addressed each and every family accordingly,” she added.
President Trump later tweeted that Arbery’s mother is “A GREAT woman.”
“A GREAT woman. Her son is looking down from heaven & is very proud of his wonderful & loving mom!!!” he tweeted.
- Activist Investor Calls On Peloton To Fire CEO And Prep For Sale January 24, 2022
- New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern Cancels Wedding After Ordering New Omicron Restrictions January 24, 2022
- Fed’s Huge Problem: Main Street Does Not Believe The Fed’s & Wall Street’s Inflation Forecasts January 23, 2022
- Schweizer: Biden Family Received ‘Some $31 Million’ from Individuals Linked to ‘Highest Levels of Chinese Intelligence’ January 23, 2022
- Exclusive– Sam Nunberg: Biden Abandoned Ukraine for Cutting Off Hunter January 23, 2022
- Liz Cheney Loses Wyoming Straw Poll to Trump-Backed Harriet Hageman January 23, 2022
- New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Begin Dispensing Ivermectin Without Doctor’s Prescription January 23, 2022
- China’s Censors Ban Hollywood Films As Beijing Builds Its Own “Movie Empire” January 23, 2022
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers January 22, 2022
- Non-Citizen Voting Push Is Part Of Agenda To Rid America Of Citizenship: Election Expert January 22, 2022
- ‘Smart’ Gun Mocked After Demonstration Fail January 22, 2022
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded ‘Legal Services’ to Illegal Aliens January 22, 2022
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China January 22, 2022
- Saudis Bomb Hospital & Youth Soccer Field In Yemen, Over 200 Killed January 22, 2022
- British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data January 22, 2022
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse? January 21, 2022
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election — Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq January 21, 2022
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a ‘Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State’ January 21, 2022
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call January 21, 2022
- Durham Vs Horowitz: Tension Over Truth & Consequences Grips FBI’s Trump-Russia Reckoning January 21, 2022
- 1,674,050 hits