WATCH: Democrats’ Lawyer in Nevada: Dead Voters Can Cast Valid Mail-in Ballots Before Death
Attorney Kevin Hamilton, representing Democratic Party electors for Joe Biden, told a Nevada court in Carson City on Thursday that ballots cast by people who have died are still legal votes as long as they mailed them before death.
Hamilton was responding to claims by attorney Jessie Binnall, representing Republicans and electors for President Donald Trump, who claimed that 1,500 ballots were cast in the state by people listed as dead by the Social Security Administration.
-2,468 votes by voters that legally changed their address to another state or country
-Appx 42k voters who voted twice in NV
-Appx 1,500 voters listed as deceased by the SSA
-Almost 20k NV voters with a non NV mailing address
-Appx 6k USPS flags on vacant addresses
— Nevada GOP (@NVGOP) December 3, 2020
However, Hamilton replied that Trump”s lawyers had failed to prove the votes cast by dead people were invalid, and that their witness, former Republican National Committee data officer Jesse Kamzol, had not submitted specific evidence:
Voters who pass away obviously can’t vote, unless they cast their ballot prior to their death. But Mr. Kamzol offers the court no evidence with respect to the date of death of the voters he identifies here. Or fundamentally, he doesn’t in fact identify even a single voter whose ballot was cast after he or she passed away. Not one. And yet he claims that there are thousands. You’d think he would attach them to a declaration, that he would come forward with a report, that he’d name even one.
The judge in the case is expected to rule Friday on the Trump campaign’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.
Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News and the host of Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot on Sunday evenings from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET (4 p.m. to 7 p.m. PT). His newest e-book is The Trumpian Virtues: The Lessons and Legacy of Donald Trump’s Presidency. His recent book, RED NOVEMBER, tells the story of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary from a conservative perspective. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.
- Jan. 6th 2020 was 100% Staged. Meet FBI Informant Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol October 26, 2021
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- 1,663,705 hits