Watch: Joe Rogan Eviscerates Media For Reporting Waukesha Massacre As An “Accident”
Joe Rogan once again tore the legacy media apart on his podcast, this time over its coverage of the Waukesha attack after several outlets referred to the murderous rampage as an accident.
“The guy in Wisconsin had tried to run over his f****** girlfriend and he was out on only $1000 bail. He tried to kill someone with his car, he was out on $1000 bail, and then he runs over 50 people in a car,” Rogan explained.
“Here’s the f***** up part: the way they’re covering that story in the news. It’s not the ‘man who killed those people,’ it was an accident that was caused by an SUV,” Rogan said, referring to NBC, CNN, CBS and others calling the attack a ‘crash’ and an ‘accident’.
Rogan continued, “A f****** SUV caused an accident? what are you saying? Did the car go haywire? Did the auto-driving feature go nuts? No this evil man with real problems… a psychologically f***** up human being drove into a crowd of strangers.”
The Washington Post reported that the attack was ’caused by a SUV’:
According to the Washington Post, the Christmas parade attack was actually “caused by a SUV.”https://t.co/VQxIfv1bhw
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 25, 2021
The New York Times reported the “SUV” incident on page 22:
One wonders if a white supremacist (whether deliberately or not) had ploughed into a BLM parade that the New York Times would put the report on page 22. pic.twitter.com/R9k2Sb3I68
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 22, 2021
The media also lied and suggested that suspect Darrell Brooks was fleeing another crime scene and just happened on the Christmas parade.
* * *
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/
In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch. We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here. Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown Also, we urgently need your financial support here.
- New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Begin Dispensing Ivermectin Without Doctor’s Prescription January 23, 2022
- China’s Censors Ban Hollywood Films As Beijing Builds Its Own “Movie Empire” January 23, 2022
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers January 22, 2022
- Non-Citizen Voting Push Is Part Of Agenda To Rid America Of Citizenship: Election Expert January 22, 2022
- ‘Smart’ Gun Mocked After Demonstration Fail January 22, 2022
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded ‘Legal Services’ to Illegal Aliens January 22, 2022
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China January 22, 2022
- Saudis Bomb Hospital & Youth Soccer Field In Yemen, Over 200 Killed January 22, 2022
- British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data January 22, 2022
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse? January 21, 2022
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election — Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq January 21, 2022
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a ‘Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State’ January 21, 2022
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call January 21, 2022
- Durham Vs Horowitz: Tension Over Truth & Consequences Grips FBI’s Trump-Russia Reckoning January 21, 2022
- Kyle Rittenhouse Demands Prosecutors Return Gun He Used In Kenosha Shootings January 21, 2022
- Markets Are “Sea Of Red” Amid “Total Meltdown In Anything Tech And Pandemic Winners” January 21, 2022
- US Special Forces Continue Mission Training Troops In Ukraine January 21, 2022
- Exclusive — Rep. Michael Waltz: ‘Swamp Is Lighting up’ to Protect Defense Department Contracts that ‘Pour Billions’ into China’s ‘Military Buildup’ January 20, 2022
- Dem Sen. Murphy Bashes Ukraine’s Zelensky over Biden Pushback: He ‘Seems More Interested in Twitter Fights’ Than Protecting His Country January 20, 2022
- EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Reschenthaler: Biden’s ‘Continued Weakness’ Destabilizes National Security January 20, 2022
- 1,674,009 hits