WH Insiders Saying Trump is Very Confident, Not Worried…He Says He’s Been in “Way Tougher Spots”
The 2020 election has been nerve-wracking, to say the least.
While I figured the Dems would play games, I never in a million years thought they’d take it so far that they made Biden – a bumbling doofus who can’t string a sentence together – the most vote-getting candidate in the history of our entire country.
I think this one tweet here sums that up nicely:
“Hillary didn’t steal enough votes and Biden stole too many !”
Hillary didn’t steal enough votes and Biden stole too many !
— 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝓥𝓸𝓷𝓚𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 (@LeahR77) November 20, 2020
Regardless of the battle, President Trump and his team continue to fight on and demand justice and a FAIR election for his 73++ million REAL voters.
And President Trump has not been shy about sharing his feelings about the election, even though Twitter keeps “flagging” his tweets.
Yesterday he called the election “rigged” and shared a powerful video of his attorney Sidney Powell’s presser.
A Rigged Election! https://t.co/dAviFrkEP4
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 20, 2020
But the good news is…while were sweating bullets and worried about how this will all play out, WH insiders say the President is cool as a cucumber, and not worried.
As a matter of fact, he’s very confident, and to make you feel even better, he also says he’s been in a lot tougher spots than this.
Our weekly White House Report Card finds President Trump brushing aside urgings to accept defeat to Joe Biden, instead insisting with confidence that his legal efforts will show that he won the 2020 presidential election.
Several insiders said that while the fight may look difficult, the president has no plans to give up.
“The president is extremely confident and not very bothered,” said one source. “He said that he has been in way tougher spots than this, and he’ll come through again. He’s not worried.”
This is how a real, strong leader behaves.
I know I feel much better after hearing this, and I hope you do as well.
stay strong and keep fighting – it’s not over and we will prevail.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
- Sens McConnell, Shelby Offer Short-Term Govt. Funding Bill Without Debt Ceiling September 22, 2021
- ‘Nasser Was Not An Outlier’ – Exposing The FBI’s Incurable Rot September 21, 2021
- Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill September 21, 2021
- Joe Biden Claims He Rebuilt Alliances in Europe Despite Infuriating France September 21, 2021
- Chuck Schumer Blames ‘Hateful and Xenophobic’ Trump Policies for Biden Border Chaos September 21, 2021
- BTFD Arrives: Futures Rebound, Europe Surges While Asia Slumps On Evergrande Fears September 21, 2021
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Afghanistization Of America September 20, 2021
- Cuba Becomes First Country To Mass Vaccinate Children As Young As 2-Years Old September 20, 2021
- Ron DeSantis and 25 Republican Governors Demand Southern Border Crisis Meeting with Biden September 20, 2021
- White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’ September 20, 2021
- DHS Steps Up Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants at Border Bridge Camp September 20, 2021
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- 1,660,088 hits