Authors Neil Howe and William Strauss posited decades ago that there were three great crises of existence in American history: the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and the global crusade against fascism and communism. They predicted in their 1992 book “Generations: The History of America’s Future” that a new great crisis would soon arrive.
Where Did All Of This Craziness Come From, And How Can We Fix It?
July 14, 2020 3:55 pm
Tags: Analysis, Cultural Marxism, DC Exclusives, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Education, mainstream media, Patriots Only, Premium Content, The 1619 Project, White privilege
Categories: Analysis Cultural Marxism DC Exclusives DC Exclusives - Opinion Education mainstream media Patriots Only Premium Content The 1619 Project The Daily Caller White privilege
- Stranded Delivery Driver Finds Home With Austin Couple After Her Car Got Stuck During Storms February 25, 2021
- Police Grilled South Dakota AG on Phone Use Before Crash February 25, 2021
- The Wisdom of a Jedi Master February 25, 2021
- Top Republican Compares House Democrats’ Letters to Deplatform Fox News With CCP Censorship February 25, 2021
- 60 Percent of Americans Will Be Obese by 2030 February 24, 2021
- Cuomo’s Office Responds to Aide’s Sexual Harassment Claims February 24, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Attorney General Sues AT&T, Alleging Overcharges February 24, 2021
- Xavier Becerra Refused to Name Even One Abortion Restriction He Could Support February 24, 2021
- Arkansas AG Wants Law to Protect Women from Competing in Sports Against Biological Males February 24, 2021
- NBC Pulls ‘Nurses’ Episode After Massive Backlash Over ‘Jew face,’ ‘Anti-Semitic’ Scene February 24, 2021