Wow! Atlanta Equity Prime Mortgage Fires Stepmother of Officer Garrett Rolfe After Incident with Rayshard Brooks (VIDEO)
Fulton County District Attorney Paul L. Howard, Jr. announced charges on Wednesday afternoon in the death of Rayshard Brooks last weekend at a Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta.
DA Howard charged the arresting officer Garrett Rolfe with felony murder after Rayshard Brooks, a repeat felon, resisted arrest, attacked the two arresting officers, punched one officer in a face, stole their taser and fired on the officers. Brooks was shot dead.
On Thursday Officer Rolfe’s stepmother was fired from her job as HR Director at Equity Prime Mortgage in Atlanta, Georgia. She was fired for being Officer Rolfe’s stepmother.
Equity Prime Mortgage later called the Tucker Carlson show to say they didn’t like her social media posts.
This is typical in soft communist regimes.
- Sens McConnell, Shelby Offer Short-Term Govt. Funding Bill Without Debt Ceiling September 22, 2021
- ‘Nasser Was Not An Outlier’ – Exposing The FBI’s Incurable Rot September 21, 2021
- Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill September 21, 2021
- Joe Biden Claims He Rebuilt Alliances in Europe Despite Infuriating France September 21, 2021
- Chuck Schumer Blames ‘Hateful and Xenophobic’ Trump Policies for Biden Border Chaos September 21, 2021
- BTFD Arrives: Futures Rebound, Europe Surges While Asia Slumps On Evergrande Fears September 21, 2021
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Afghanistization Of America September 20, 2021
- Cuba Becomes First Country To Mass Vaccinate Children As Young As 2-Years Old September 20, 2021
- Ron DeSantis and 25 Republican Governors Demand Southern Border Crisis Meeting with Biden September 20, 2021
- White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’ September 20, 2021
- DHS Steps Up Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants at Border Bridge Camp September 20, 2021
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- 1,660,092 hits